IFC are specialists in the provision of freight forwarding, exporting, importing, and customs clearances. The full range of services available ensures that goods are delivered on time and in the most cost-efficient manner possible for customers. With experience and partners across the globe, IFC is available to transport freight wherever our customers require.
Freight forwarding refers to the intermediary travel between the producer of the goods and their destination. As international freight forwarders, IFC offers a range of transport options such as sea, land, and air freight, with the responsibility of negotiating with carriers to provide the best route possible through price, speed, and reliability considerations.
IFC’s freight forwarding services include:
- Ocean freight services
- FCL container shipping
- Less container load shipping
- Reefer management
- Garment on hanger management
- Airfreight services
- General airfreight management
- Charter freight management
- FCL, LCL & airfreight transport management
- Web-based PO management & cargo tracking system
- Value added services
- PO planning cargo projection management
- Space container management
- International trade documentation, including free trade certificate & certificate of origin documentation management
- Shipping schedule advice and services
- BCO contract management
- Project management logistics
- Dangerous cargo management
- Intermodal solutions combining sea & air shipping options
IFC manages the freight shipped from Australia to all parts of the world and has a long-established global network to offer clients complete cargo control, including air or sea cargo consolidation, award-winning SKU/product line level tracking, alerting, and KPI reporting.
IFC’s exporting services include:
- Global ocean & airfreight management
- Export documentation preparation and permit applications
- Documentation management
- 3PL container packing and/or consolidation services
- End to end cargo management and tracking
- Container tracking
- Project services
Customs clearance and procedures are an essential part of IFC’s complete supply chain solution offering.
IFC has a large team of in-house licensed brokers with extensive knowledge and experience in all related customs processes. With attention to detail and a fully computerized EDI link with Australian Customs, the team guarantees correct procedures are implemented to ensure all import and export cargo is cleared quickly and efficiently.
IFC is a member of the Customs Brokers and Forwarders Council of Australia (CBFCA).
IFC’s customs clearance services include:
- Electronic acceptance of commercial invoices
- Fast, paperless electronic entry of imported cargo
- Customs brokers updated daily on industry changes
- Detailed landed costing service (available pre-delivery)
- Tariff classification and consulting service
- Tariff concession orders
- Duty drawback
- Anti-dumping and anti-countervailing measures
- Duty drawback management
- Import permit advice