Hardware & Building Supplies
IFC has extensive experience servicing the hardware, building and automotive industries. We understand the requirement for efficiency in product delivery, having developed unique international supply chain models for our clients. As a result, we are best positioned to consult with businesses looking to import or export hardware.
Late or damaged shipments of building supplies can dramatically delay operations on construction sites, throwing off completion schedules completely.
- At IFC, we understand that delivering supplies on time is essential.
- Our full-solution and consultative approach are designed to foster efficiency across the entire supply chain process to avoid delays and unnecessary holding times.
The automotive industry is increasingly global, with resources and components sourced for the production line from varying locations worldwide.
- IFC can assist customers in ensuring that all parts are available when required by implementing a custom supply chain solution.
- Additionally, we can utilise an industry-specific process that aligns with the Just-In-Time manufacturing system that many modern automotive productive facilities use to simplify the supply chain process.
Packaging is often overlooked within the supply chain process. However, importing materials such as cardboard and plastic requires precision in planning to ensure that your goods can be distributed on time.
- IFC’s full-service approach enables customers to import materials via our logistics division and utilise a range of value-added services within our national 3PL warehousing facilities, including coding, re-packaging, labelling, quality inspection, and kitting.