International 3PL Logistics
International logistics refers to the management of the movement of goods within the supply chain across international borders via sea, air, or road transport methods. Australian businesses often seek to expedite goods for the purpose of production or retail, or export products for sale in international markets.
IFC have extensive experience in ensuring that our client’s shipments are efficiently transported from A to B anywhere across the globe, covering all aspects of planning, processing, and organisation to ensure a smooth process. More specifically, this covers the management of logistics costs, 3PL processes and material handling in foreign countries in the instances of both importing and exporting.
Offshore Value-Added Services
IFC are specialists in the provision of integrated supply chain solutions. The full range of value-added services available offshore ensures goods are processed and delivered on time in the most cost-efficient manner. With partners across the globe, IFC is available to integrate supply chain solutions that add value.
IFC’s offshore value-added services include:
- Vendor management inventory
- Kitting & assembly packaging
- Supplier logistics
- Pallet on display assembly
- Sourcing services / sampling procurement
- Quality control processing
- GOH processing
- Ticketing & labelling
- Integrated supply chain solutions that IFC specialise in as part of its offshore logistics service offer are:
- Direct to store programs
- Buyer consolidation programs
- Multi county consolidation programs
- ASIA Connect
- IFC provides extensive road transportation network connecting ASEAN and China with effective long-haul trucking, sea-land and air-land services