The food and beverage industry demands special attention to detail and an understanding of stringent standards throughout a reliable and seamless supply chain.
IFC is well prepared to provide exceptional logistic services catering to the growing consumer demands of food and beverage products around the world. Our reliable and carefully selected global network delivers controlled ambient and cold supply chain solutions, enhancing our 'fresh-to-door' concept throughout Asia, Europe, North America and Australia.
We understand the importance of quality control within the food and beverage industry and can provide end-to-end logistic systems and services to ensure all products are maintained at their optimum temperature and condition.
IFC's quality control services provided to the Food and Beverage Industry include:
- Australian warehousing and distribution division facilities are HACCP accredited to handle Food and Beverage products
- Specially equipped Food and Beverage purpose facilities and transport is available and utilised globally
- Advanced climate control equipment to monitor and maintain perishable, fragile and sensitive Food and Beverage products
- Back-up power supplies provided at all global Food and Beverage facilities
- Processes and systems engaged globally to continually monitor and ensure the prime condition of all Food and Beverage products by Quality Control Inspectors
IFC's value added services to the Food and Beverage Industry include:
- Food and Beverage ready to store preparation at origin
- Food and Beverage Consolidation at origin
- End-to end inventory management visibility
- Quality control management assurances
National (Australia) 3PL services:
- Replenishment and stock counting
- Pick and Packing
- Cross docking
- HACCP facilities