The IFC difference
IFC offers unique and customised end-to-end trade solutions that are not available in the mainstream transport and logistics sector. We are committed to continuously developing advanced logistic resolutions to ensure our clients are always competitive in the dynamic market environment in which they operate. We listen and react!
Strong Global Network
- By utilising an extensive global network IFC can provide a wide range of options throughout our comprehensive Air and Sea Freight services. As a privately owned company, we are able to select the best international partners suited to each individual situation and customer requirement.
- IFC have the experience removing geographical boundaries and are well equipped to provide seamless supply chain services through our international 3PL solutions. We have the knowledge, strong global connection and can-do attitude to provide our clients a logistical gateway to the world. Our strong relationships and extensive international logistics network presents significant commercial opportunities to our customers.
- IFC’s carefully selected global network provides a comprehensive range of storage, handling and distribution services suited to a diverse range of industry markets. In China IFC operates our 3PL services within the BLP zones. We can perform multi-country consolidation by grouping components from multiple suppliers around the world and consolidating them into final products for direct shipping to store, saving time and reducing total logistic costs.
Value added National Warehousing and Distribution Services
- Our strategically located nationwide 3PL facilities are fully equipped to provide logistic services and solutions that can be completely customised to meet our clients’ individual requirements. We competently provide our customers with an absolute value-added integrated service throughout consolidation, storage and distribution.
Seamless Logistic Services and Solutions through Exceptional Customer Care
- Different industries have their own unique logistic requirements and demands. IFC’s expertise comes from our ability to handle this diversity.
- Our consultative process is designed to understand customer’s needs and service expectations. Our solution driven team will then respond with innovative resolutions to meet these requirements.
- IFC’s operational structure is a cell formation. Each client is allocated a team/cell consisting of the most appropriate specialists to carry out each specific role within the supply chain execution. This environment supports a seamless service execution with the entire team working together to achieve the same customer service goals and expectations.
- Our long-term staff of dynamic logistic professionals has created a strong team culture throughout their varied set of skills.
- For some companies the notion of considering a new logistics provider can be overwhelming.
IFC understands the importance of the changeover/transition phase and our specialised team have developed sound approaches to mitigate risk during this period.
- Our KPI audit program is customised and can be measured over various time frames or by season. These audit programs are important to our business and play a vital role within our continuous improvement programs.
- IFC is an ISO 9001 quality endorsed company. Our full-time quality assurance manager works closely with the operation teams to ensure processes are implemented and executed appropriately to deliver outstanding service quality. This risk mitigation process provides our clients with peace of mind that we are continuously monitoring and improving our processes.