'IFC – One-Stop-Shop Customised Solution'
IFC Global Logistics understands the complexities and competitive nature of the retail market. We are also aware of the urgent nature of FMCG deliveries and the emphasis on on-time deliveries. Our logistic solutions offer our clients peace of mind by helping to control their inventory levels and managing operational procedures from source to shelf.
Our sophisticated IT software system connects retail outlets to IFC distribution centres allowing for immediate inventory for fast replenishments and accurate inventory control visibility.
We understand innovative approaches are required as the dynamics of managing a retail supply chain differs depending on the particular retail sector and product range. IFC's carefully selected global network provides a comprehensive range of storage, handling and distribution services suited to the FMCG market in Asia, North-Central America, Europe and Australia.
IFC's value added solutions are supported by our experience and knowledge of the FMCG and retail markets. Using the right combination of our skills, systems and people, and our in depth understanding of the requirements and expectations of the retail industry, we are currently adding great value to some of the largest retail chains around the world.
Our value added services to the FMCG and Retail industries include:
- Vendor Purchase Order Management programs
- Ready to Store, Buyer Consolidation, Multi Country Consolidation programs
- National Break-bulk and 3PL cross-dock facilities
- Automated conveyer technologies
- Piece, inner box or box picking in ambient, chilled or frozen environments
- EDI, RFI, Scan Pack capabilities globally
- National Distribution to Store, DC and Home
- Reverse logistics