The fashion industry is a fast paced and dynamic environment with seasonal variations, changing consumer penchants and trend fluctuations placing high demands on logistics requirements.
IFC Global logistics has the ability and the experience to respond to the fast changing needs of this industry with a comprehensive range of tailored and flexible logistic services and solutions.
Our end-to-end capability allows the transfer of globally sourced fabrics/materials to a central manufacturing plant where finished garments can be shipped to store delivery. Fashion items can be prepared for final delivery closer to the source of production, saving time and reducing total logistic costs. Our extensive international logistics network presents significant commercial opportunities to our customers.
IFC's sophisticated, integrated I.T software solution provides our customers with full visibility and transparency across the entire supply chain on the one single platform.
With an in-depth knowledge of the fashion industry logistic requirements, IFC can develop customer specific solutions and make a substantial difference to our client's overall operational efficiencies.
IFC offers 3PL services customised for the fashion industry in China (Customs Bonded and Non Bonded Logistics Park zones), throughout South East Asia and Australia.
Our services include:
- Ready for store garment preparation (Flat pack or Garment on Hanger – GOH)
- Ratio Pack Buyer Consolidation preparation (Flat pack or Garment on Hanger – GOH)
- Value Added Services - Rework
- SSCU barcode labelling or re-labelling for local language requirements
- Price and security tagging & sewing
- In store replenishment
- QA / QC inspection capacity
- Vendor PO Inventory management & visibility
- EDI, RF Scan Pack processing
- Ready to Store, Buyer Consolidation, and Multi Country Consolidation programs
- National Break-bulk and 3PL cross-dock facilities (Flat pack or Garment on Hanger – GOH)
- National Distribution Management to Store, DC and Home (Flat pack or Garment on Hanger – GOH)
- Reverse logistics