Customs clearance and procedures are an essential role in IFC’s end-to-end supply chain services.
We have a large team of in-house licensed brokers with extensive knowledge and experience in all related customs processes including consulting and tariff advice.
With attention to detail and a fully computerized EDI link with Australian Customs, our team guarantee correct procedures are implemented to protect our clients from unnecessary delays and ensure all import and export cargo are cleared quickly and efficiently.
IFC is a member of the Customs Brokers and Forwarders Council of Australia (CBFCA).
- Electronic Acceptance of Commercial Invoices
- Fast, Paperless Electronic Entry of Imported Cargo
- Customs Brokers updated daily on industry changes
- Detailed Landed Costing Service (available pre–delivery)
- Tariff Classification and Consulting Service
- Tariff Concession Orders
- Duty Drawback